Dr. Anderson and the staff at Anderson Clinical Research have been closely monitoring the COVID-19 pandemic and its impact on our patient care and office procedures. It has always been our top priority to ensure the safety and wellbeing of our patients, and we are taking additional measures to do so at this time. Our office will remain open during our normal business hours (8:30-4:30), and we will continue to see patients until further notice. We intend to make our office one of the safest places you can visit outside of your home, and below you will find details on how we plan on doing so.
- All staff members that are feeling ill have been advised to stay home
- We are screening each person scheduled to come into the office for symptoms of COVID-19 and rescheduling appointments when necessary
- Patient spaces and materials are being sanitized more frequently throughout the day
- Study sponsors have been asked to conduct visits remotely
- Patients are asked to disclose any symptoms of illness prior to coming into the office
-Patients are asked to sit 6 feet or more away from each other in the waiting area
- We ask that patients reschedule appointments if they or anyone if their household have been experiencing symptoms like cough, fever, or shortness of breath
- We will try to conduct some patient visits over the phone if possible
If you have any questions about the steps we are taking, feel free to send us a message or call us.
We would also like to take a moment to acknowledge the importance of clinical research in helping identify treatments for COVID-19 and other conditions. We are grateful to our patients for trusting us and thankful for all research participants.